Little explorers: The Muslim kid's magazine

LE is a children’s magazine which is published every other month to stimulate the young minds of our children as well as teach them the true teachings of Islam in a fun and interactive way. http://www.littleexplorersmagazine.co.uk/
According to the LE team, the purpose of the magazine is to nurture our children into good Muslim citizens who make a positive contribution to the society in which they live.
Alhamdulillah I have been reading this beautiful magazine with my children since Ramadan 2010. When I received the first issue, I was quite impressed by the quality. At that time, my son was only two and a half years old and my daughter was 15 months but they enjoyed flipping through the magazine! I love the way the images are done mashallah! It just shows that we can indeed create an interesting magazine for children without images with eyes. In 18 months, the content of the magazine has almost doubled. Now it has more articles and activities. My children really love reading the magazine with me. We are really lucky to have Little Explorers for our precious children.
It is very important for our children to read magazines which they can relate to. I would highly recommend this magazine to all parents home and abroad insha-Allah. Trust me you won’t regret subscribing to this wonderful magazine for your precious ones insha-Allah! May Allah swt reward the team behind this wonderful project, ameen.

Comments